Top 8 Awesome Auto Accessories
As many of us spend a fair amount of time in our autos, making the driving experience as safe and comfortable as possible is a priority. These top seven awesome auto accessories will make your travels more enjoyable and may even save your or your passenger’s lives.
- The Breffo Spiderpodium looks simple but is a smart and functional in-auto companion. Shaped like a spider, hence its name, it has a strong, steel skeleton covered with soft rubber and can be shaped to hold a smart phone and most satellite navigation units too. Bend four of the eight legs around your phone or satellite navigation and use the remaining four legs to attach it to the air vent.
- The Drop Stop is another simple but oh-so-smart auto accessory. Made from high grade neoprene, it is a 100 percent guaranteed, one size fits all, gap filler which prevents your phone and or other items from slipping down between or under your seats. It comes in pairs; one for the driver side and one for the passenger side.
- The Life Hammer is just the tool you need in an auto emergency. The hammer has a double sided head with hardened steel points, designed to shatter the vehicle’s windows in the event of an accident. It also features a razor sharp blade for cutting a seat belt to free yourself or a trapped passenger. It comes with a mounting bracket to keep it in place in the console and a fluorescent button so you can easily find it in the dark.
- The Bracketron Nav-Mat II is the next generation sat nav mounting solution; no more ugly screen rings. The mat makes use of TemperBond Technology to stick to your dashboard no matter its surface finish or contours. And repeated removal and replacement does not lessen its sticking power. It comes with a sturdy and adjustable circular screen mount for your satellite navigation unit.
- The Griffin PowerJolt Micro Double USB 12V Charger is as the name suggests small yet powerful. It is just a little longer than the average in-auto 12V power socket so fitting snugly into the ashtray area on the console. Best of all, it has two USB so no more arguing over who gets to charge their phone first.
- The cosy Trademark’s Plaid Electric Blanket is made from 100 percent polyester fleece and is just what you need when traveling on cold winter nights. Its large size and extra-long cord mean you can use it in the front or rear of your vehicle. And it won’t drain your vehicle’s battery even when used for extended periods.
- The AAA 76-piece Excursion Road Kit is packed with lifesaving equipment to aid you should in an auto accident or emergency. It comes with heavy duty booster cables, a 250 PSI air compressor, aluminum flashlight, some basic road tools, and a comprehensive 45-piece first aid kit, all packed neatly into a case for easy storage in your vehicle’s trunk.
- And Finally we of course think you shouldn’t be without The Strap-R. It’s the small seat belt strap that’s big on comfort. Order yours today.